This week I’m celebrating reading and the 10th anniversary of Read an E-Book week by sharing free and 0.99 titles.
First, is the author who first told me about Read an E-Book Week, Suzanne Lily, and her newest YA book, GOLD RUSH GIRL.
Lucinda Martin York and George Arnold may be at odds about how to make money during the California Gold Rush, but they have one thing in common, and it is the desire to survive and thrive at any cost. In this historical novel, two strangers join forces to fight against thieves, fire, and the elements, but the hardest fight is for the survival of their relationship.
Suzanne is offering GOLD RUSH GIRL for free on Smashwords if you use the COUPON CODE RW100 at checkout. After this week, the price goes back to $1.99.
You can visit her bog for more recommendations on free e-books.
- J. Carson Black – Cry Wolf
- Joshua Graham – Terminus
- Allan Leverone – Final Vector
- Michele Scott – Dead Celeb
- Cheryl Bradshaw – Stranger in Town
- J. F. Penn – One Day in Budapest
- M.A Comley – Guaranteed Justice
- Diane Capri – Don’t Know Jack
- Vincent Zandri – Moonlight Sonata
- Linda Prather – The Gifts
- Carol Davis Luce – Night Widow
- Aaron Patterson – Breaking Steel
Catherine Mason has a problem. She hates reading, but her book-loving parents stuck her in Literature Club. And she wants out.
But wiggling away from meetings hasn’t been simple until she discovered Archimedes and his death ray.
Maybe, just maybe, Archimedes is her ticket out of Literature Club.
Do you have a favorite e-book to recommend? Leave me a comment and let me know.